Archive for August, 2009
Hey everyone, Air Master 3D v1.6 is now submitted to Apple! The big one for this update is a completely new iPhone 3GS renderer that adds a bit of eye candy for people with newer devices.
Here’s the changelist:
- Now requires OS 3.0 and up
- 3GS renderer with new special effects:
- Reflective, rippling water
- Distortion effect on explosion rings
- Dynamically lit volume clouds
- Extra up-close terrain detail
- Reduced memory usage
- New player ship model
- Repositioned HUD radar to avoid chase camera conflict
The move to OS 3.0 as a minimum is unfortunate, but the alternative was to release the 3GS version as a completely separate app. This way existing users get the update for free!